The dating scene is dark and full of horrors and romance is getting hard! With the raise of misunderstood independence that verges on selfishness, commitment issues and the whole “30s are the new 20s” trend, it seems almost impossible to find a way amongst the frogs!
I’m not one to bash technology at all, for sure! In fact, if it wasn’t thanks to its advances, I wouldn’t be sharing this with you all, and you wouldn’t be reading! However; It’s also true that being able to hide behind a screen makes it easier to dehumanize those we are interacting with. Not that long ago, what we know today as ghosting was unthinkable or in really, really bad taste, and today it happens every day and everywhere.
As a professional Tarot reader, I deal with hundreds of questions about love, most of which revolve around complicated relationships, inconsistent individuals and people who disappear like Harry Potter under the invisibility cloak.
So, in this horrid dating landscape, let’s talk about some of my Tinder Tarot Meanings, to hopefully help you navigate the storm and find your Prince / Princess / Royal Heir Charming!
Tinder Tarot Meanings
- 3 Of Wands: The prospective partner is open as a guestbook, you’re far from being the only one in their mind and they are not thinking about whatever it is that you have as exclusive. They will probably hang around though until something that suits them better comes around.
- 4 Of Pentacles: Or “My way or the highway” applies to people that are a real sweetheart as long as they are in full control of the relationship but get all jerky as soon as you demand something that meets your own expectations.
- 4 Of Cups: This is that person you have a “situationship” with, who speaks about their ideal partner or relationship as if you weren’t there. Hint: They don’t want you enough.
- Knight Of Cups: The Intense TM. They have started a relationship, talked about meeting your parents next weekend, named your hypothetical three kids and puppy all within two weeks then disappeared overnight leaving you wondering what went wrong. You did nothing wrong, it’s just the way they operate.
- Knight Of Wands: Or the best sex you’ll have this year. They are charming, charismatic, adventurous, full of life and most likely awesome in bed. Not for the long run, though.
- 7 Of Cups: A.K.A. Not gonna happen. This card comes up more often than not in situations where the individual in particular is nowhere to be found and hasn’t been for weeks yet you expect they have been ultra busy at work or hit by family drama. They are just long gone.
- 5 Of Wands: The Gardener’s Dog. Someone who masters the art of hot and cold and is unable to behave consistently for the life of them. They can’t be with you and they can’t be with you. Hint: Help them decide by blocking their ass.
- 8 Of Swords: They’re too busy for your party. And that is just for your party because they have the time for virtually everything else!
- The “Relationship With Your Smartphone” Combo.
Also known as the person you text endlessly with yet mysteriously you never get to see. Almost like dating a Ouija board but without the whole paraphernalia. You are left wondering whether is something there or you’re their personal Siri. Hint: There’s nothing there.
Page Of Swords + The Devil + Two Of Swords
2. The “I Still Love My Ex” Combo.
This one is pretty much self explanatory. The dude or dudess is not over their last relationship and they are trying the nail technique. Also known as “The best way to get over a man is get under another.” (Valid for all genders!)
Six Of Cups + Five Of Wands + Eight Of Swords
3. The “Imaginary Relationship” Combo.
Because, let’s face it, we all have been there at one point or another and our love of the moment couldn’t have been clearer yet we insist that we’re going to marry and they just don’t know yet.
Nine Of Swords + Seven Of Cups + Two Of Swords
How did you like my Tinder Tarot Meanings for the new dating world? Do you have your own combinations? Let me know in the comments!
Your Tinder is burning yet you’re not getting any? If you’re considering the possibility of getting a reading, you can book one here.