Are you familiar with World Divination Association? Stablished in 2015 by Toni Puhle, it aims to bring back the importance of systems into the divinatory practice around the world.
I am proud to be part of WDA’s team as a Tarot teacher!
Each member of the WDA team is an expert in their field, and you can find all sort of courses to give you a solid foundation for your practice in the system of your choice!
Learn Tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, Cartomancy, Vera Sibilla, Mexican Loteria and more!
My Courses –
If you want to reconcile with Death meaning actual death and bring the discussion to the table, this course will help you get started! In this course you will learn:
- The importance of acknowledging death as a possibility.
- How to spot actual death in a reading.
- How to bring up a constructive conversation on the matter.
- Using Tarot as a tool for healing in grieving periods.
- Tarot as a tool to come to terms with your mortality.
- Read confidently about death and make a positive impact
Each of the 78 cards of the Tarot deck has something to say, but sexuality often gets lost or mixed in with romance, love, and other emotions. But, what about sexuality on its own in an era when it’s more faceted and openly explored than tradition calls for?In this course you will learn:
- How to interpret the cards from a sexual perspective.
- How to connect and embody the sexual energy of the cards.
- How to read on matters of sex and sexuality.
- How to use Tarot to enhance your sex-life, reconnect with your sexuality or help you release sexual blockages from the past.
- How to hold space for querents that are having trouble with their sex-life, sexuality or sex related trauma.